Monday, November 23, 2015
Friday, November 6, 2015
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Based on visual problem solving, this project has students blending together an animal and an inanimate object.
Here is the lesson I present to students.
Directions: Day One
1. Start by dividing sketchbook pages into 2 sections.
2. Select two items, one from the first category, one from the second category, or think of a similar item not listed.
3. Try to “cross-breed” these two items in a drawing. (look at examples on the back.)
4. Select another two and continue cross-breeding these into new creations.
5. These are preliminary sketches for tomorrow.
1. Select one and draw it LARGE.
a. Include a name for this new creation.
b. Also include a background/setting for the creature.
Day Three-and on
1. Color using colored pencils, markers.
2 ideas in sketchbook 20
Successful cross link 20
Name and environment 10
Finished with color 30